Well, I guess you may have got a brief idea about Bhoomi RTC. Let me explain more in detail.
Farmers in and around Karnataka can access the database from anywhere in the world and are empowered to follow up their applications. For a fee 15 rs, a printed copy of Bhoomi RTC, Karantaka land records can be obtained. For obtaining the printed copy you may have to submit the name of the owner ( Plot owner). A farmer can check his Bhoomi RTC application status with the help of touch screen kiosks located at each and every taluks. If the officer doesn’t respond to your application with 45 days, you can contact senior officials in the form of grievances.
Check Bhoomi RTC Karnataka Land Record Status Online
Well how to obtain or check Bhoomi RTC Karanataka Land record status online ? This will be one of the biggest question for any first timer. Here is a dummy model of how to check Bhoomi rtc Karnataka status online.
- Enter Bhoomi Portal or click on the link provided http://bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/
- Once you enter Bhoomi Karnataka portal, look out for View RTC/Mutation extract/Mutation status
- Click on “View RTC /Mutation extract /Mutation status / RR5/RR6” option on the right side of Web portal.
- Select your District Name from the drop down menu and Click “Submit”.
- Select your Taluk and Click on “Submit” Button.
- Select your Village enter your Survey Number and click on “Submit” Button. This may fetch the required details.