In here today we will guide you on how to login and use APGVB internet banking facility for the first time. If you are using the facility for the first there may be various issues you might have faced during the process or you might be unaware of how to login and use the internet banking facility of APGVB.
Before getting started let me give you a briefing about APGVB.
APGVB is nothing but Andhra pradesh Gramin Vikash Bank, it is formed after the amalgamation of 5 various grameen bank. The amalgamation was done in the year of 2006. After amalgamation it is listed among the largest gramin banks in India. It is among the few gramin banks which provide interent banking facility to its customers.
APGVB internet banking facility provides following services for its customers
- Customers can access both savings and current accounts service through the internet banking facility.
- Download account statements
- Fund transfer both NEFT and RTGS could be done online.
- Cheque book request
- New Fixed Deposit Creation
- Loan Requestion
How To Use APGVB Internet Banking Facility For The First Time ?
- First of all, login into www.apgvb.in and look for internet banking option. If you are unable to find the same, login into www.apgvbonline.com/OnlineAPGVB/.
- Once you are in www.agvbonline.com look for new registration or if you are having the facility user name and password click on retail.
- Once you click on new registration, the process for registering up for internet banking facility starts, you will asked to enter various credentials of yours. Keep you registered mobile number and passbook alongside for seemless registration process.
- If you are already have internet banking password and user name with you it is suggested to choose personal and enter into the portal with your user id and password.
How To Recover APGVB Internet Banking Password?
- For changing and recovering the ib passwords you have to enter the APGVB internet banking website.
- Once you are in, please look for forget password. It is advised to keep your mobile phone besides you as you might have to look for OTP which you will receive after choosing forget password option in the internet banking website.