How to Download BSF Payslip From bsf.gov.in ?
- First and foremost thing to do is just log on to bsf.gov.in and check for PAY&GPF/CPF payslip
- On the bsf.gov.in website. check for login tab which may be placed on the top right corner of the website.
- Simply click on it, you will be asked to enter your username and password. Username and password will be preset.
- You have to enter your IRLA number as username and date of birth as your password. If you have entered the right details, you will be taken to the next page.
- In the next page you will be provided with GPF payslip, CPF payslip and this months BSF payslip.
- If you want to check your monthly payment amount, simply click on Download BSF payslip. Click on BSF payslip provides your gross salary amount for the current month.
Let’s now list out the benefits of having an online system for BSF payslips
- You can view and download your BSF payslip from anywhere and whenever you need it.
- You have access to your payslips for over an year.
- BSF payslips can be of use, when you are filing income tax returns.
- First of all visit bsf.gov.in and click on “sign in”.
- If you are using the mobile version of Google chrome, you may be having some error signing in.If then right click and select desktop view.
- Enter your username and password to view your BSF monthly payslip & GPF statement on mobile.
I hope you’ll loved reading the article, please do share your views under the comment section. Share it with your friends if you find it helpful. Subscribe us and stay tuned for getting latest updates.