Ever since the Modi government came to the helm, they have been working tirelessly to streamline social benefits for workers in unorganized sectors. E Shram Card is one such innovative idea developed by Government think tanks. Today in here we will be help you to download E Shram Card using your UAN Number. Eligible workers in unorganized sectors are mandatorily required to download E Shram card for availing/receiving social security benefits from the government.
|Scheme name||E-labour card scheme|
|Launched by||Indian government|
|Department name||Ministry of labour and employment|
|Application process||Offline and online|
|Beneficiary||Unorganised workers in India|
How To Download E Shram Card Using UAN Number ?
Beneficiares of the scheme can download E shram card from the official website using ?(1) Aadhar Card (2) Mobile Number and (3) UAN Number.
How To Download E Shram Card Using Mobile Number?
E Shram card can be downloaded using registered mobile number from the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below for downloading E Shram Card.
- Visit the official website – https://eshram.gov.in/, Look for Already Registered section in the website. Once found, Kindly click on the same.
- Once you have entered Already Registered part of the website, Look for update profile and click on it.
- Kindly entered the registered mobile number with Aadhar card.
- Fill out the necessary forms and click on ” Send OTP”
- An OTP will be received on your mobile phone for verification. After verification your profile will appear on your screen.
- One can download their E shram card from the portal after verfiication through mobile number.
How To Download E Shram Card Using UAN Number?
Those workers in unorganised sectors who have applied for e-Shramik card can download their e-Shram card in PDF format using their UAN number received. Follow the mentioned steps to download E Shram card using UAN number.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on update link.
- You will be asked to enter the UAN number, Kindly enter the UAN number received. In addition, you will be asked to enter the Date of birth and Captcha. Once entered, Kindly submit the same.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Once the OTP is entered you will have two options showing on the website, One is to update profile and other to download E Shram Card,
- Click on the download button, E Shram card will be downloaded to your computer in PDF format. It is advised to take multiple printouts of E Shram card.
Workers in unorganised sectors can use any of the steps mentioned above for downloading their E Shram card. E shram card is becoming mandatory for availing various social security benefits rolled out by the Government.
Leave a Reply