The eProcurement system in Rajasthan is an online platform that facilitates the entire tendering process, making it more transparent, efficient, and accessible to both government departments and suppliers/vendors. Here’s a general overview of the eProc Rajasthan tender filing process:
- Registration: The first step is to register on the eProcurement portal of Rajasthan (https://eproc.rajasthan.gov.in) as a supplier/vendor. You need to provide relevant details about your company, such as name, address, contact information, and other required documents.
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC): A valid Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is necessary for participating in e-tendering. This ensures the authenticity and security of the documents submitted online.
- Tender Search: Once registered and logged in, you can search for active tenders that match your company’s products or services. The eProcurement portal provides a comprehensive list of ongoing tenders.
- Download Tender Documents: After finding a relevant tender, you can download the tender documents. These documents contain detailed information about the tender, requirements, terms and conditions, eligibility criteria, submission deadlines, etc.
- Pre-bid Meeting (Optional): Some tenders may have a pre-bid meeting where interested bidders can seek clarification on any doubts they have regarding the tender. It’s not mandatory, but attending such meetings can provide valuable insights.
- Bid Preparation: Carefully review the tender documents, understand the requirements, and prepare your bid accordingly. Make sure to comply with all the specified conditions and provide the necessary documentation.
- Online Submission: Once your bid is ready, you need to submit it online through the eProcurement portal before the specified deadline. Make sure to complete all the required fields and attach the necessary documents.
- Bid Opening: On the specified date and time, the eProcurement portal will automatically open the bids submitted by various vendors. This process ensures transparency as the bids are electronically opened in the presence of representatives from participating companies.
- Evaluation: The evaluation of the bids is done based on the criteria mentioned in the tender documents. The bid offering the best combination of technical and financial compliance may be selected.
- Award of Contract: After the evaluation, the contract is awarded to the successful bidder. Unsuccessful bidders may receive feedback on their bids.
It’s important to follow the guidelines and instructions specified in the tender documents and the eProcurement portal for each tender filing, as processes may vary depending on the nature of the procuremen