in their respective Groups A, B and C here. Points Table is changed
according Copa America 2015 Results. This is world’s 3rd largest sports
event in world and 44th edition of copa america.
There are total of 12 team in 2015 Copa America tournament and are
divided into three groups. Each group have 4 teams. Chile is hosting
this competition and merged with Mexico, Ecuador and Bolivia in Group A.
Current champions Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay and Jamaica are in Group
B. Brazil, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela are in final Group C.
Copa America 2015 Tournament Format:
groups of four teams. Each group was a round-robin of six games, in
which each team played a match against every other team in the same
group. The teams have won three points for a win, one point for a draw
and none for a defeat. The teams finishing first, second and two third
best placed teams from each group qualified for the quarterfinals.
- Greater number of points in all group matches
- Goal difference in all group matches
- Greater number of goals scored in all group matches
- Head-to-head result (between two teams only)
- Penalty shoot-out (between two teams playing last round of matches only)
- Drawing of lots by the CONMEBOL Organising Committee
- In the quarterfinals, semifinals, and third place playoff, if tied
after 90 minutes, the penalty shoot-out is used to determine the winner
(no extra time is played).
- In the final, if tied after 90 minutes, 30 minutes of extra time is
played. If still tied after extra time, the penalty shoot-out is used to
determine the winner.
Group A Copa América 2015 Point Table
Group B Copa América 2015 Point Table
Group C Copa América 2015 Point Table