Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM Svanidhi) is a government scheme aimed at providing financial assistance to street vendors who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Under this scheme, vendors can avail of collateral-free working capital loans up to Rs. 10,000 to help them revive their businesses. The State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the participating banks that facilitate the application process for PM Svanidhi loans. Once the application is submitted, it’s essential for applicants to track the status of their application to stay informed about its progress. In this article, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of checking your SBI PM Svanidhi application status.
How To Check PM Svanidhi Status Online ?
Step 1: Visit the SBI Official Website
To begin the process of checking your PM Svanidhi application status, visit the official website of the State Bank of India. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection and a compatible web browser on your device.
Step 2: Access the PM Svanidhi Section
Once you are on the SBI homepage, navigate to the “Schemes” or “Government Schemes” section. Look for “PM Svanidhi” or any related title and click on it. This will redirect you to the dedicated PM Svanidhi section.
Step 3: Locate “Check Application Status”
In the PM Svanidhi section, search for the “Check Application Status” link. It may be prominently displayed on the page, or you may find it in the submenu or sidebar. Click on this link to proceed.
Step 4: Provide Application Details
Upon clicking the “Check Application Status” link, a new page will open, prompting you to enter your application details. You will likely be asked to provide information such as:
– Your PM Svanidhi Application Reference Number: This unique reference number is generated when you submit your application. You can find it in the acknowledgment receipt you received after applying for the loan.
– Your Mobile Number: The mobile number you provided during the application process.
Double-check the accuracy of the information you enter to avoid any errors in retrieving your application status.
Step 5: Authenticate Your Identity
After providing the necessary details, you will be required to authenticate your identity. This step ensures that only the applicant or authorized personnel can access the application status. Common methods of authentication include:
– One-Time Password (OTP): You may receive an OTP on the mobile number you provided earlier. Enter the OTP on the website to verify your identity.
– Aadhar Number: In some cases, you may be asked to provide your Aadhar number and authenticate it using biometric or OTP verification.
Step 6: Check Application Status
Once your identity is verified successfully, the website will display the status of your PM Svanidhi application. The status can fall into one of the following categories:
1. Approved: If your application is approved, congratulations! You will receive further instructions on disbursal and loan amount.
2. Under Process: If your application is still under process, it means the authorities are reviewing your submission. Please be patient, as this step may take some time depending on the number of applications.
3. Rejected: Unfortunately, if your application is rejected, the website will display the reasons for the rejection. You may consider reapplying after addressing the issues or discrepancies.
4. On-Hold: Sometimes, applications may be put on hold for additional verification or due to insufficient documentation. In such cases, follow the instructions provided on the website to resolve the hold status.
The PM Svanidhi scheme by the government is a much-needed initiative to support street vendors during challenging times. As an applicant, it’s essential to keep track of your application status to stay informed about its progress. By following the simple step-by-step guide mentioned in this article, you can easily check the status of your SBI PM Svanidhi application. Remember to ensure the accuracy of the application reference number and your mobile number during the process. Whether your application is approved, under process, on hold, or rejected, this information will empower you to make informed decisions and take appropriate actions accordingly.